After-School Extra Help, Activities & Transportation
Helpful information about Extra Help and After-School Clubs.
All clubs, extra-help, and other activities are now offered on site.
Please note two very important notices:
- Full-remote students will still be able to connect with our after-school activities and extra help via Zoom.
- Full-remote students playing modified sports and musical students must fill out the EZSCRN health screener and will need to show a screen shot of the completed form before entering the building or attending practice or games. Please contact the Technology Dept. Help Desk at email@example.com if you need help getting the link to the EZSCRN health screener.
- Extra help will be offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2:50 PM - 3:25 PM.
- To find out when your child's teacher is offering extra help, please refer to Schoology or you can click here.
- Full-remote students will still be able to attend extra help.
- Student's are not required to make an appointment.
- When extra help is over, students may walk home, get picked up, or take the late bus, once extra help has ended. Please see Transportation details below for bus information.
- Afterschool clubs are busy at work and providing chances for students to connect socially- outside of the classroom!
- An updated list of after-school clubs being offered can be found on the Club Brochure.
- Full-remote students will still be able to take part in the after-school clubs.
Transportation for After-School:
- A late bus will be available at 4:15 PM. Students waiting for a bus will be accompanied by a staff member until the bus arrives. For more information about what late bus your child rides, please refer to Parent Portal and click "More" and then click the "Transportation" tab.
- If your child forgets what number late bus they need to take home after attending extra help or an after-school club, there will be a late bus listing available in each classroom.
- The late bus runs are different than the regular school day bus runs and may stop at a different bus stop near your home. If you need to see what bus stop is best for your child to exit the bus, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact the main office or your child's guidance counselor.